Joe Jonas And Ashley Greene Split

Representatives for pop star Joe Jonas and "Twilight" actress Ashley Greene have confirmed the young couple has split.

celebrity gossips
Rumors that the pair had parted ways emerged on Thursday, with sources claiming their busy schedules had impacted on the relationship.

And now the stars' reps have admitted the romance is over.

A statement released to Usmagazine.com reads, "We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment."

Jonas, who began dating Greene last summer, recently opened up about the romance in a new interview, telling Details magazine, "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first.

Ashley Greene understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows -- she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."

Leave a Reply