Celebrity Gossips - Miley Cyrus Not Single Anymore

Celebrity Gossips : Miley Cyrus has sparked rumors she's secretly reunited with her ex-boyfriend "Liam Hemsworth" after declaring she is not "single."

celebrity gossips
The singer/actress is heading out on her global Gypsy Heart tour next month and to publicize her stops in Australia in the summer she conducted an interview with Down Under's Kyle And Jackie O radio show.

Cyrus, who split from Australian actor Hemsworth late last year, talked about her love of Aussie men, but insisted she won't be on the lookout for a new lover when she starts her shows, sparking gossip she is back together with her former beau.

This Celebrity says, "I don't want to cross out the Australian boys but I may or may not be single ... I love Australian boys though obviously. Liam and I are very close, I'm not going to comment too much, but ... I'm definitely not coming to Australia single."

Leave a Reply