Gaga's Foul-Mouthed Rants Over 'Manufactured' Claims

Lady Gaga launched into a furious rant during a recent magazine interview over suggestions she is a "manufactured" pop act.

celebrity gossips
The pop superstar sat down for a chat with Britain's NME magazine and she reacted furiously when asked about her public persona and whether her wigs and costumes are all part of an elaborate act designed by her record label.

She raged, "Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry.

"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue."

Gaga also launched into a furious tirade about songwriters and producers who send her their work, not realizing that she writes her own songs. She adds, "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."

One Response so far.

  1. anonymous says:

    i'm sorry but this bitch is nothing but fake fake fake. she is of the notion that somehow she is more important than anybody else as long as she pretends that she isnt as vain as she is. we can all see the truth if we dont buy into the hype. she sucks as an icon of any sort. she is vulgar with how dumb she passes her audience for.

Leave a Reply