Katy Perry Teased Over Her Busty Figure

celebrity gossips
Celebrity Gossips
Katy Perry longed for a minor chest when she was a teenager - because nasty classmates taunted her for her busty figure.

The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker admits she reviled her "huge" chest when she was young and dreamed of having a stick-thin figure like supermodel Kate Moss.

She even resorted to wearing minimizer bras in a bid to reduce her appearance - but now insists she's happy with her cup size because her curves "come in handy."

Perry tells Elle magazine, "When I was a kid... I had massive boobs that I didn't know what to do with. I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-a** straps! I got completed fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder... All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know... that these things would come in handy someday.

Leave a Reply