Celebrity Gossips - Lindsay Lohan

I haven’t reorganized you girls with celebrity gossip in a while and I figured that it was about time that I did it! So if you’re at all involved in hearing the latest dirt on celebrities…check out this blog!

celebrity gossips
Celebrity Gossips
Lindsay Lohan is finally doing something again with her career. She’ll be in the season finale of Ugly Betty. it seems that, the ratings are low for the show and the producers think that this will help to boost the ratings. I’m sure that they’re right.

And is anyone here a Mariah Carey fan? Well, she just got married! That’s right, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married yesterday. Apparently, the wedding was secret.

And I’m sure you girls have heard what a hard time Miley Cyrus has been having lately with the press. In my opinion, she didn’t do anything wrong with her Vanity Fair photos. It’s a glamour/fashion magazine and NO, she was NOT naked.

She showed her back and her arm and I am really disgusted that so many people are making this a huge deal. I feel badly for Miley because no one should make her feel so bad about her own body! But if that’s not enough, now she is getting bad press all because she watched Sex and the city. She recently said:

“I love it! If you watch Sex and the City, like the way the friends are, the way that it’s dry and they all have distinct characters-that’s a thing we try to do on our show.” (referencing Hannah Montana).
And NOW people are acting like she is a horrible person for watching the show. I’m really sick of this…is anyone else?

Leave a Reply