Celebrity Gossips - Kim Kardashian’s Onstage Antics with Prince

(Celebrity Gossips):-She’s never one to shun the spotlight, so when Prince invited Kim Kardashian to join him onstage, she was happy to oblige.

Celebrity Gossips
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe walked up onto the Madison Square Garden stage during the massive concert last night (February 7) but was asked to sit back down when she didn’t dance.
Not to worry, though - Prince invited Kim up a second time later on in the gig and it sounds like she had a great time.

Ms. Kardashian tweeted, “I’m shaking!!!! I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!” followed by, “Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself! We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!”

Later on, Kim and her boyfriend Kris Humphries were seen hitting up the concert’s afterparty for some late night fun.

Leave a Reply