Nicki Minaj ‘shocked’ by Madonna kiss

Nicki Minaj was shocked and trembling when Madonna put a kiss on her lips in a video shoot, asserting she was influenced it was a dream.

The singers teamed up with the Material Girl to film advertise for their way “Give Me All Your Luvin’” in December, just days ahead of Minaj’s 29th birthday.

Madonna surprised the star by giving her with a cake and kissing her full on the lips as an early birthday gift – and Minaj admits the saucy surprise left her speechless.

Nicki Minaj tells U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, “You can’t really call it making out. She kissed me but I didn’t kiss her. I wasn’t expecting it and was shocked like everyone else. I was shaking and thinking, ‘Is this really happening and why is she doing this?’

“It was the eccentric thing, except she had very soft lips… I guess you could say that (she’s a good kisser), but we didn’t hang around in that lip locking thing. It wasn’t all drawn out and crazy.”

[Sfgate]

Leave a Reply