Katie Price 'not in love' with Leandro

Katie Price has revealed she is ''not in love'' with new boyfriend Leandro Penna but is happy in her relationship with him.
Katie Price insists she is "not in love" with new man Leandro Penna.
The former glamour model has been dating the Argentinean hunk since February after meeting him at Sir Elton John's Oscars party in Los Angeles but although they are getting on great she insists the relationship is still in its fledgling stages.
Speaking in her reality TV show 'Katie', she revealed: "I'm not in love with the guy, it's only early days. I'm independent, I don't rely on anyone. It's hard for a man, they need to gain my respect. I like to test and see how far I can go. Leo bosses me about all the time."
"I'm not in love with the guy, it's only early days. I'm independent, I don't rely on anyone. It's hard for a man, they need to gain my respect. I like to test and see how far I can go. Leo bosses me about all the time."
Although she isn't ready to say she loves Leandro, Katie insists the thing she likes most about him is the fact he is a real man.
The 32-year-old beauty - who was previously married to Peter Andre and is in the process of divorcing second husband Alex Reid - added: "I've realised what a man's man is. A man's man is somebody who can do DIY, fix your car, cook, change a light bulb. Leo is a man's man. Hard to believe he's only 26."
Katie recently went to Argentina with Leandro to meet his family and while they were in the South American country they were involved in a
car accident that killed two horses.
Although she has said she isn't in love with the model, the TV star wrote "Es todo un tierno. Lo amo" which roughly translates as "It's all tender. I love him", on her twitter page in March.

Leave a Reply